Thursday, May 14, 2020

Lockdown and Upskilling Problem Solving

Being busy has never given anyone a chance to reflect and up-skill themselves.

One of the best things a programmer can do to up-skill their coding capabilities is to work on the Art of Problem Solving and becoming world-class in doing it.

Why not must one utilise the Lockdown period with up-skilling oneself using techniques outlined by veterans like the CCDSAP curriculum which is laid down as a guidance mechanism to gain control over exactly what you want - problem solving using programming!

With the same line of thought in mind, I have restarted my programming practice and I'll document for you, how I go about the curriculum as we progress through this blog!

There are a few other up-skilling sites I keep in touch with like spoj.com, leetcode.com and hackerrank.com and I'll blog about solving problems there as well.


So, Let's Code!!!

PC: dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

interviewBit Medium: Palindrome Partitioning II

Problem Name:  Palindrome Partitioning II Problem Description : https://www.interviewbit.com/problems/palindrome-partitioning-ii/ Problem Ap...